Car Accidents can be unsettling, and there are a few things that we want you to know in order to reassure you in a troubling time.
1. Insurance Claims – We work with all insurance companies, You have the right to have your car repaired at any shop you choose. Your insurance company is required by law to pay the reasonable cost to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition according to the coverage you purchased. Your insurance policy will specify what coverage you have.
2. Deductible and Payment – If paying through your insurance you will be responsible to cover the cost of your deductible prior to the release of your vehicle. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
3. Repair Time – Repairs take time, rest assured, we will do everything in our power to get your vehicle returned to you as quickly as possible. Repair times will vary based upon severity of damage and the shop schedule.
4. Rental Car – We work with both Enterprise Rentals as well as Budget Rentals, both can be arranged to be available for when you drop your vehicle off
5. Paint Matching – We have a complete Glasurit mixing system and are able to match any vehicle paint color or create a new color in the event that you would like your vehicle repainted.